ril-ergo_proxy01_sm.jpg

vlcsnap16182597.jpg

20061031-screen-ergoproxy-v1.jpg

http://www.ergoproxydvd.com/

I watched this entire series instead of studying and it's fantastic. The soundtrack is pretty chill and the art/animation is great! The story's the real kicker, it's like Bladerunner, Samurai Champloo, and it's just really dark. If you haven't picked it up yet, this is an anime.

Robots, fighting, super powers, etc. Good stuff. I recommend Ergo Proxy to everyone but now I need something else to watch. Any ideas? I was really hoping there'd be a season two but I don't see any listed.

Amazon: Ergo Proxy

IMDB: Ergo Proxy

Wiki: Ergo Proxy

the one with the gun is the one i think is so cute. i don't like anime. but, one time i watched this movie where this kid got separated from her parents and like the parents turned into pigs and there was some big festival with spirits and weird asian shit. i can't remember what it was called but it had subtitles and it was kind of weird.

the one with the gun is the one i think is so cute. i don't like anime. but, one time i watched this movie where this kid got separated from her parents and like the parents turned into pigs and there was some big festival with spirits and weird asian shit. i can't remember what it was called but it had subtitles and it was kind of weird.

That movie's called "Spirited Away".

I liked it...

I liked Mononoke-Hime better though.

The dubbed versions of "mainstream" anime movies (like the aforementioned movies) are disgusting. Even if it IS Christian Bale ;)