wack0

Moon Over Marin

I wish he wouldn't stream all these so I could be surprised.

That said, I love this song. The first time I heard it I wasn't that excited...but then I started singing it, listened a few more times and now it's great.

I love that he does this. I knew they were going to be taken down so i've listened to most of the previews for hours at a time. It doesn't kill the album for me at all. It just makes me way more grateful to finally get it. but it does make me lose sleep to hear them.

Yeah I'd like to be surprised, but I can't resist listening to the streams either.

As for all of the songs we've heard, I think they will all grow on us...especially when we hear them in the context of the full album.

there is no fucking way it's gonna be better than the original. the best it could be is a reasonable cover. it was perfect to begin with. you can't improve on perfection.

edit: in my very humble opinion, of course.

Edited by 13chris13

This is a fantastic song and much better than the original in my opinion.

stop it. it's not better than the original. it's good, but let's not get ridiculous.

i'd like to hear what he'd do to 'pull my strings' now though, if he's into dead kennedys covers.

People are going to say its better than the original because it is a lot more accessible sounding.

Putting covers on albums is usually pretty lame...if for no other reason than the fact that it starts these 'which is better' debates.