• The Fantastic Four
    • The Hulk
    • Spawn
    • Hellboy
    • Flash Gordon
    • The Mask
    • Daredevil
    • the Tick

Captain America should be on there too. But Batman's no capitalist. He's a one man non profit organization. Just because you're loaded out of your ass doesn't make you a capitalist. Spiderman on the other hand, he used to cash in on himself with the pictures, but I don't think that counts since muthafucka needed funding and he was ripping off the big boys anyway. Now, as for this guy, who I'm assuming is from that show Heroes, it reminds me that that show, based only on the commercials, is a rip off of Rising Stars, a comic that nobody read but me, made by the same guy who made Babylon 5 and wrote Spider-man back into coolness some time ago. Now that had the ultimate super heroes. If I had to pick one from them, it would be Poet.

Nerdlinger is the word some of you might be looking for.

Batman is a rich capitalist, who uses his fortune to do good, not just as Batman.

Spidey would have been third for me. Iron Man should be on that list.

don't get me started on that prick! Fuck Tony Stark!

SKYWALKER!

It's the obvious choice. Spiderman is second, but really, Spidey doesn't hold a candle to the grandmaster that bests the knowledge and powers of even Yoda.

Plus, I like Star Wars.

After that, Indiana Jones because he kicks ass(And is Han Solo).

Then the Tick. SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!

don't get me started on that prick! Fuck Tony Stark!

Fuck you for wanting to fuck Tony Stark. *snicker*

He was a hero from day one...marvel's attempt at chaos by messing with the character sucks...but I guarantee by the time the movie comes out, that shit will be corrected.

lets face facts, he manipulated the events of the Civil war to get them to turn out beneficial to him both personally and money wise.

he made a bundle off of it and he is the new director of S.H.I.E.L.D. while Cap "rots in the ground"

he should be shot

I went with Luke Skywalker because he most represents "your mother."

Had we been voting toby macguire instead of spideyman, my vote might have been different. Toby, unlike Luke, has a huge, gaping, loose, roast-beef-curtain vagina that leaks fluid.

lets face facts, he manipulated the events of the Civil war to get them to turn out beneficial to him both personally and money wise.

he made a bundle off of it and he is the new director of S.H.I.E.L.D. while Cap "rots in the ground"

he should be shot

Again, Tony will be vindicated...just you wait. As for Cap, he's been worm food before. In the meantime, needs to free Nomad from cryo, so he can take over for the Cap.

Adam...for some reason, your toby description just so grossed me out...you should write horror movie scripts.

I went with Luke Skywalker because he most represents "your mother."

Had we been voting toby macguire instead of spideyman, my vote might have been different. Toby, unlike Luke, has a huge, gaping, loose, roast-beef-curtain vagina that leaks fluid.

Some could describe that as a Cold Cut Trio Subway sandwich.

It's all about the X-Men!!!! Batman is a close second.

My all time X-Men dream teams (If I had been writing them during the Blue And Gold Team Era)

Blue

Cyclops

Jean Grey

Gambit

Rogue

Iceman

Archangel

Psyloche

Beast

Gold

Storm

Bishop

Wolverine

Colossus

Nightcrawler

Cannonball

i agree with your teams mostly. I like the whole "original X-Men" on one team, then the "Giant-Size X-Men" folks on the other.

I'd take out Cannonball though & stick in Banshee and/or Havok

P.s. i still have Bishop's 1st app., Uncanny #281 i think. That was a cool era of x-men.

Edited by Moonlight_Graham

Luke is unstoppable at any given moment.

Batman can take all the time he wants, and spend all the money he wants, he's no Jedi.

Since Batman is swimming in money... Does he ever send money oversees or give charitably? I mean, he has a 1 390 983 343 dollar arsenal for crime fighting, but does he send money to help third world nations?

Alfred is the real superhero anyhow.

Today I remembered how similar in concept Batman and Iron Man are at times. Also, Free Comic Book Day, May 5th, don't forget.

And Batman can only do so much. The man's main concern is Gotham. I'm sure he does stuff outside of Gotham as Bruce Wayne.

ALSO! maggie gyllenhaal is replacing Katie Holmes in the movie.