• AIDS
    • Post Partum Depression
    • Multiple Sclerosis
    • Rabies
    • Tourette's
    • EBV (Mononucleosis)
    • Mad Cow Disease
    • Colon Cancer

So it is exam time, and as it goes every year at this time, I am sick. So all I ask from you kind folks is a diagnosis.

Symptoms:

Slight Fever

Itchy Throat (originally and extremely sore throat, but that is mostly gone).

A Constant Congested Cough (no over the counter medication has any effect).

Lack of Energy / Fatigue

Difficulty Breathing

Chest Pain

Loss of Appetite

The choices are above. Don't let me down.

Sounds like a distinct lack of masculinity to me.

I think you need to go out and punch out a bear, build a log cabin near where it was living, then kidnap 3...no, 4 women and have sex with them in your new cabin whilst drinking a very potent whiskey and eating what used to be the bear you killed.

Sounds like a distinct lack of masculinity to me.

I think you need to go out and punch out a bear, build a log cabin near where it was living, then kidnap 3...no, 4 women and have sex with them in your new cabin whilst drinking a very potent whiskey and eating what used to be the bear you killed.

I WAS ABOUT TO ASK WHY 'GAY' WAS NOT AN OPTION AND THEN I READ YOUR POST!

we must have some crazy mind link due to the shared birthday.

LOL ohhhhhhhhhh mrs. jesus, this is definately a step up from most of the trash in Open Discussion.

i know, and i like you, so i thought we could make jokes?

to be serious i think you should go to the doctor if nothing is helping you. ooh! or get a bottle of jager! it tastes like robitussin and once you get a couple of shots in you, you won't even care how shitty you feel.

maybe i could draw you a picture of the bottle?

those are all symptoms strep throat. if you're having heart palpitations, that's another sign I think. know it's strep throat when you're throat hurts like a bitch and the "cold" doesn't go away.

you could die from it, good luck!

I went with Down's syndrome because I like to imply that people have more/fewer chromosomes than I do.

Turner and Klinefelter syndrome sufferers, watch out.

P.S. I've become quite sick, too. I'm drugging myself into oblivion. The problem is I am entirely too relaxed for my own good and unable to focus.

EDIT: And for hte love of god non-medical professionals your armchair diagnoses are pitifully useless. Wait for Beth to show up or visit an MD so you can get a medical reason to delay your exams, bitch.

Edited by ecnarf

LOL well I hate to ruin everyone's fun but I did end up going to the clinic.. its Pneumonia.

Maybe I will delay my exams, maybe not.. having to write them in the summer would really blow. Instead I might just entertain the whole gym with the constant loud and violent coughing.

Edited by primetime_deliverance

LOL well I hate to ruin everyone's fun but I did end up going to the clinic.. its Pneumonia.

Maybe I will delay my exams, maybe not.. having to write them in the summer would really blow. Instead I might just entertain the whole gym with the constant loud and violent coughing.

It handicaps it. Piss off everyone else and drag them down to your level.

I voted pneumonia.

My girlfriend has the same thing and she saw a doctor today who spoke with her for 3 minutes and told her it was stress and that she should go home and relax (she's finished her exams and it's actually gotten worse, she's not getting enough air to the point where her lips go numb). I'm pretty certain it's "walking" pneumonia (had the exact same thing a few years ago) so I'm trying to convince her to go to the hospital tomorrow, rather than the lame walk in clinic.

Edited by Monochrome Rainbow

I voted pneumonia.

My girlfriend has the same thing and she saw a doctor today who spoke with her for 3 minutes and told her it was stress and that she should go home and relax (she's finished her exams and it's actually gotten worse, she's not getting enough air to the point where her lips go numb). I'm pretty certain it's "walking" pneumonia (had the exact same thing a few years ago) so I'm trying to convince her to go to the hospital tomorrow, rather than the lame walk in clinic.

i'll assume you didn't see my post and give you the trophy.

you're right, that's exactly what it is, walking pneumonia. and hm, sorry to hear that the doc at the walk-in clinic was such a douche, usually they are quite good around here. she should definately see someone more professional and get some antibiotics.