Moonlight_Graham

Post What You Dreamed About Last Night.

While u were sleeping, what did u dream about last night?

Sometimes they are hard to remember, i find that if i dont try to remember my dreams the first few minutes after i wake up then i forget them.

- Last night i dreamt my parents had a kid, i was looking after the baby boy & he wore a Cubs ballcap just like me & he looked like me. It was weird.

i dreamt that i was doing my girlfriend in the ass standing up in my old house that i grew up in when i was in highschool... the canucks were playing the anaheim ducks (we were losing 2-0) and the window was open.

she was commenting on how she liked the window coverings and that i needed more lube.

I had been sad about the people I love that can't be at my graduation and then I had this dream that my Gram had written me a letter telling me how proud she was of me. And it was signed like she signed everything else "Love". She never signed her name, just signed love. I woke up and knew the she would be there with me even if she couldn't be and all that sentimental blah blah crap.

Everyone had the same pink purse as me.  Seriously.  Someone tell me what that means please.

It means you're a polesmoker.

EDIT: ... for some reason I thought Shade had posted that and made a gay joke involving pink purses.

Edited by ecnarf

I had a dream about Meg last night. She was in my room and we were sitting on my bed and sort of flirting. Then I asked her what music she wanted me to put on and she told me to pick it myself... So I wanted to impress her and had no idea what music to put.

That's all I can remember.