Moonlight_Graham

Post What You Dreamed About Last Night.

last night i dreamt that it was my birthday and there was like 50 people at my place. i didn't know the majority but they were there for my birthday party. my boyfriend wasn't there, so i was sad.

so i made friends with this one dude, his name was brandon, and i started to like him. he taught me how to play this card game, it was called kings and it was basically 21, whatever the ame where like the queen of spades makes you pick up 5, and chess. so we were playing with his friends and the point was to make the some of the last 2 cards 21. so i did so and everyone was like "are you serious? that's so stupid!" and basically made me feel like an idiot. so i was like "that's what you told me to do..."

and then he told me how some numbers are negative, so my sum didn't make 21 but he was still laughing. so i got up and said "well you never told me before!" and i threw my cards and stormed upstairs.

when i was upstairs i went on my computer and some guy asked if i wanted to be funded. then i wanted to apologize to brandon but i couldn't find him or his friends. so i went to go outside and my dog was hanging out with this squrriel that looked part dog. then i saw brandon and his friends packing up a car and i was like "are you leaving?!" and he came up to me and was like "no... no we're not leaving" and then hugged me and then i was like "i'm sorry to freaking out" and he leaned in and smiled and then i kissed him.

and he looked really offended and was like "we can't bone! you have a boyfriend!" and i was like "did we just bone? if so, that was the quickest i've ever been" and he laughed. and then i woke up.

the end.

part of my dream was a massive parade held in my honour on my birthday. I went along with it, but occasionally pretended to be humble about the whole thing. It took place in a few settings from my childhood that I haven't been to in years (i just found out my childhood video store is shutting down). I know it slowly turned bad, but I'm not sure how it ended.

It was kind of surreal, but it was my youngest sister and brother, in the backseat of the car...and they weren't fighting, it was like from a family vacation or something...I never went on those trips...but my parents took them all over my country.

Goddammit! Post in the other thread. Or merge it, someone ;)

For some reason it annoys me to an insane degree that there are two identical threads. On the same page. Even the accomplishment/happyness thread crossover is a little too much for me.

Edit: And the "I Want" and "Shopping List" threads! GAH!!

Edited by Prometheon

Goddammit! Post in the other thread. Or merge it, someone ;)

For some reason it annoys me to an insane degree that there are two identical threads. On the same page. Even the accomplishment/happyness thread crossover is a little too much for me.

Edit: And the "I Want" and "Shopping List" threads! GAH!!

YES! Mods, help! We're in a mess of redundant threads here!

I remembered that this thread existed, that's why I didn't make another goddamned useless thread. I'm looking at you sodamntired.

Anyways, my dream last night involved superpowers, as do ninety percent of my dreams. Also I think that my subconscious is very excited about this here upcoming Live Matt Good album, 'cos he was there with his band playing music at my high school. Now, I haven't stepped foot into my high school in nigh three or four years. Also, the auditorium at my school wasn't the Air Canada Centre, but I could be mistaken, it has been a while since I was there.

So there I am, walking around my high school auditorium which also happens to be the Air Canada Centre, which is stranger still because I don't recall ever going to the ACC. Now, this walking I'm doing, it's in slow motion. Slow motion walking is also in ninety percent of my dreams. Some ponce-y motherfucker gets in my way - I've gotta go to the bathroom or some shit - and I fling him across the auditorium using telekinesis.

The hapless ponce lands on some big guy's date and gets punched through the chest. Emphasis on through the chest. Blood's every-fucking-where and the once calm crowd is in a panic, all attacking each other with their various superpowers. Next thing, I'm in the hallway lighting a smoke, again walking in slow motion.

And then I woke up, went and had a cigarette and wished that I could use telekinesis while walking in slow motion. Also, I can't wait for that album.

Edited by Dan #3