marx marvelous

Pokemon Diamond & Pearl

i watched one episode and it made me cry 'cause pikachu(sp?) wanted to leave ash for the other pikachus(sp?).

it was so emotionally hard for me that i declared i would never watch another epsiode.

Hahahaha can't believe I missed this!

Is he a traitor because he stayed with Ash, or a traitor because he considered leaving?

I'm just saying as RPGs FFs are hundreds of percents better than Pokemon. I only chose FF7 to mention there because he owns that game, and FF10, but would rather level up his fuckin' BIDOOF in Pokemon than get out of Midgar in FF7(And actually experience the game.).

I could name a shit ton of RPGs that I could just lend him or he could download FOR FREE, but he'd rather spend money play Pokemon.

I just don't see why I guess.

He went as far as calling FF painfully linear, but Pokemon is worse. I mean... What, you can maybe go to the second gym before you go to the first one!? OH SHIT! Nice. The game is made so 6 year olds can beat it. GG.

Plus, I hate Pokemon. (I do now anyways.)