Buy Feist's album that came out on the 1st, I picked up the day it came out and have been listening to it ever since, and I even had the leaked album.

Even pitchfork gave it an 8.8 which is retardedly high on their ridiculous rating system, every song is a keeper in my opinion, and she finally recorded "intuition" on a record.

Read the second part of the sentence; post-comma.

he said he picked it up the day it came out (the first) and has been listening to it ever since. ever since it came out, which was the first aka the day before he posted that. so the fact that it was leaked is irrelevant because he said he's been listening to it since it came out.

Yes, but he's been listening to the leaked album. That he then purchased. Therefore, the album that he purchased, he has already had and been listening to prior to purchasing.

Edited by Dan #3

the only thing i don't like about the album is the dude singer on the last song.

i'm not sure if it's mocky or gonzales, but it's still great, i'm seeing gonzales open for her on the 26th in toronto

i was at the counter, buying a cd, and asked what they do with the promo posters in the windows when they take them down. i forget exactly what he said, but i asked if i could have one of the feist ones, and he said one was spoken for, but i could have the other one. left my name and number. hopefully, i actually get it.