dancing_invisible

Spider-man 3

2)Killing venom/brock...not very bright. How can there be a Carnage without them?(This is what pissed me off about 2, killing off Doc Ock???

are you so sure he is dead?

though, I was disappointed that Venom refered to himself as "I" and not "we"

but Venom isn't dead

2)Killing venom/brock...not very bright. How can there be a Carnage without them?(This is what pissed me off about 2, killing off Doc Ock???

doctor coners still has his specimen of the symbiot. I'm guessing that's how carnage is going to happen.

though, I was disappointed that Venom refered to himself as "I" and not "we"

that was a big thing for me too

The peter as a swinger thing pissed me off.

As for the Sandman thing, it really was stupid, but that's exactly how things happen in comics... Him jumping a gate and falling into the chamber was exactly how I'd expect it to happen, but seeing it on the big screen is almost hard to accept...

And yes, Venom was a let down.

I know Venom is probably still kicking around, but...

Maybe, JUST MAYBE, Eddie Brock somehow got away... Last second?

Gahh.. Who am I kidding..

They should have completely saved Venom for a new movie. Eddie didn't even get time to work out to get tough after losing his job.

It's all good rabbit, no I just don't have the patience for it...the mom was in Bad Santa...so I'm hoping she does more stuff like that....she made me want to put on a santa suit...

Best movie sex scene line ever: "Fuck me Santa, Fuck me Santa, Fuck me Santa...Nuff Said