ecnarf

This Is Something That Really Needs To Be Said

Both spider-man 1 and 2 were impossibly shitty movies and I have no idea how any self-respecting individual can think otherwise, or how the franchise could possibly have gone as far as this third movie, which apparently sucks the big one.

I really have no idea.

No shit. Peter Parker is a pussy.

i'm glad to hear (well...'see') someone else say that. though, i'd probably laugh at superman if he showed up to save me, too. i'd be like "dude...you have super-human powers, and as a costume, you choose to wear your underwear on the outside?"

if i had superman's powers, i'd probably wear a pimpin' three piece custom-taylored suit, and do my super hero shit in style. and then make fun of the villians in all their super-gay getups. "oh gee...did your mommy sew that for you?".

if i had superman's powers, i'd probably wear a pimpin' three piece custom-taylored suit, and do my super hero shit in style. and then make fun of the villians in all their super-gay getups. "oh gee...did your mommy sew that for you?".

Good call.

I'd also engage in drinking contests and drink people under the table, and use my super powers to get out of the bar tab.