Monochrome Rainbow

I Woke Up And...

I woke up at 8:00 and then fell asleep and dreamt about being back in res.

It was way more awesome than res actually was. Mostly because it was pathetically unrealistic. THE SUN DOESN'T SET IN THE SOUTH.

I woke up and loaded up my jeep for my 4 day weekend, called and sang happy birthday to the girl over her vmail, shaved my head and face, and trimmed my goatee, dropped the jeep off at the mechanic's, and went to work.

I woke up and realized I don't know who I am anymore, but I rather like the new me.

I literally woke up not knowing who I was last week, due to a dream continuing into my conscious state. It took a few seconds to realize what was going on. It was one of the freakiest things that's ever happened to me. My mind was so blank.

This morning I woke up because I had to tinkle (haha, tinkle).

sleep paralysis. goodtimes. at 6amish i woke up because my next was sort of itchy/tickleish so i went to touch that area of my neck and i found a bug.. so out of reflex, i squished it with my fingers and threw it's carcus far far away from my bed. i did a total bed inspection then went back to sleep.