Monochrome Rainbow

I Woke Up And...

my girlfriend's best friend called in a panic because she sent out a ton of wedding invitations last night with no return address on the outside envelope, and they're all over standard weight, and not stamped as such.

talk about throwing money away. oh, and of course ruining the most important part of the wedding process.

Edited by mr. smithee

I'm only doing that because I have a few (well deserved) days off before I start my internship.

Whatever, you college kids SHOULD have summer jobs so you can fund your spring break trips. It's enough that mommy and daddy foot the bill for most (not all) kids to drink away at school. They definitely shouldn't have to pay when you need to go have a break from it all.

i'm so jealous. that's what i should be doing with my summer... instead i'm stocking shelves until we have our grand opening. buuuullshit.

Sweet Jesus. I wish I could get a job stocking shelves.

Whatever, you college kids SHOULD have summer jobs so you can fund your spring break trips. It's enough that mommy and daddy foot the bill for most (not all) kids to drink away at school. They definitely shouldn't have to pay when you need to go have a break from it all.

my mom and dad don't pay for anything. osap, a loan from the bank, whatever i make working this summer... that pretty much covers it.

I've done this whole College thing on my own, had to take a year off to get the money to go to College. A lot of my friends have no debt to pay off when they get out...I do ;)

I woke up and didn't want to move....sooo tired

i woke up very early in the morning gasping for air. i refluxed(?) some stomach acid while sleeping, and inhaled it. christ, does it burn. i've done that once before. it's kinda scary for that first second of consciousness, when the mind can't reason out what's happening.