prototypepariah

Dc Show?/ Xmshow?

curious from the xm listeners how this will go down? a full set? just a few(4-5 songs?) anyone from the area gonna try to attend?

I really would like to check this out it's a krappy drive from philly but not terrible but it would be a long way to just hear 4 songs and some basic questions and then drive back.

thoughts are appricated.

I'm not sure how it'll go down but it (as with any Matt live show) should be good. I think this is a sign that he is trying to expand and branch out more into the states.

I don't really think he cares about expanding anymore, I think he reached the point when he makes music for himself and doesn't really care about all the rest.

Then why would he play an American-only show if he dosn't care about expanding his audience? I'm sure he has better things to do then travel to the XM studio if he dosn't...

Then why would he play an American-only show if he dosn't care about expanding his audience? I'm sure he has better things to do then travel to the XM studio if he dosn't...

If I had to guess i'm figuring that it might be where the xm stuidos are. and he might be contractually forced to do so. it's not like he's putting on a US tour or anything.

he's definitely the best of the worst in terms of wanting to sell record, but it's foolish to think he doesn't want his record to sell millions and millions of copies.

Dale Jr. does a radio show every Thursday on XM I believe (or something like that). And considering that this "show" is on a Thursday and with Dale Jr., I'd imagine he's just doing a guest appearance on Dale's show, for fun. I doubt this has anything to do with Universal or expanding his audience or that it's anything he's forced to do... it's probably just something he wants to do for fun with Dale Jr, and they'll probably go drink beers afterwards.

Edited by c0rl0