shade

Idealized Beauty

Adam, what did I say about calling me Chuck. It's really simple, curvy, tall women, just don't come in the 105lb package. The girl is 6ft tall, and is around 150lbs, and is probably in 10 times better shape than you Adam. The little, petite girls were fun in High School and College, but tastes change. Hungry, boney chicks don't do anything for me. Adam, no booze, no sex, is making you bitter...

It's simple ladies, and a say this as a cook...if you're hungry eat. If I cook a meal, I take it personally when people don't eat.

I was just bullshitting. Holy crap. Sore spot? I'm just over 6 feet and barely weigh 150 if it makes you feel better.

I won't call you chuck anymore, though. I've had my fun with it.

Nope, just having fun with Adam. I was just pulling your chain back. I don't take much personally. If you weren't so smart Adam, you'd remind me of my little brother...who was caught with a cantelope once...(He's none too bright, and some dares you just don't take)

I really don't care who eats and who doesn't.

I like people who are cool and can hold a fucking conversation about whatever.

seriously, eating? laugh out loud. who cares

I know some too, it's all good as long as they don't look an afterschool special waiting to happen.

Shade, I'm down with cool conversation...but eating is a social thing, you can learn a lot about a person by what,how, and how much the eat.

I know some too, it's all good as long as they don't look an afterschool special waiting to happen.

Shade, I'm down with cool conversation...but eating is a social thing, you can learn a lot about a person by what,how, and how much the eat.

If by eating you mean drinking...