shade

Idealized Beauty

Big time, it's boring learning the product..I take a different approach. I install it and start playing with it, I consult the manuals when I run into any brick walls. It's more fun that way.

Lauren, you are something else.

that's what I HAVE to do...lol. Everytime I run into something I don't know I look it up, but at the start that's a lot of reading lol. They encourage us to screw up the program, if we screw it up before a client does that's great...then we can fix it before someone complains.

Maybe you're not fishing in the right ponds...I'm always impressed by the little things...women who know sports, cars, stuff like that is cool. means they aren't limited by a societal perception of their gender.

Fuck that noise. If a girl can hold a conversation on cars that doesn't include "[Mini / VW Beetle / POS] is SO CUTE!" that's a major plus.

As for actually driving stick? I can't because I don't have a manual car. But some day...