ecnarf

Re: Knocked Up

Is it just me or does the thought of the angelic katherine heigl hooking up with the "do i push the dog away or do i finish?" guy from 40 year old virgin make you want to cry and vomit at the same time?

I might be the only one, but I really don't find Katherine Heigl all that attractive and on top of that, she's a really bad actress, every time she cries in Gray's Anatomy all I can do is laugh.

I might be the only one, but I really don't find Katherine Heigl all that attractive and on top of that, she's a really bad actress, every time she cries in Gray's Anatomy all I can do is laugh.

you monster!!!

i think she has a real look to her, and that's nice. she's never really that dolled up.

Why do movies always come out in pairs like this? Studio competition? Waitress and Knocked Up are both coming to theaters at the same time, both movies about a woman who gets pregnant unexpectedly. Remember when this happened with The Prestige and The Illusionist? Both movies about magicians around the same time by different studios. Similar situation back when Dante's Peak came out and there was that other volcano movie. What the hell, Hollywood?

That's a really good point, and I've noticed it a lot too. The same thing happened with all of the cop movies a few years back.

Izzy from Grey's Anatomy is fucking gorgeous. Meredith is pretty good as well.