ecnarf

Re: Knocked Up

i don't understand how she can be such a bitch to derek when he's hot and in love with her. she needs to get her act together or she'lll be old and barren like addison.

I'm quite certain part of my brain just went on strike after reading that.

The girl has been trying to get me into watching Grey's...I've only seen one full episode. The one with the dude, with the bomb inside of him, that explodes at the end. I'm just not interested.

Last summer I started watching it while we were renting this cottage because I had forgotten what entertainment was like.

Oh, also, the hot chicks.

more of a lipstick lesbian fan eH?

I think she qualifies as one. But I don't know, something about her face annoys me. She has a hot body though. Actually, Sandra Oh has a great body too (Saw her on a movie), shame about that face though.

The girl has been trying to get me into watching Grey's...I've only seen one full episode. The one with the dude, with the bomb inside of him, that explodes at the end. I'm just not interested.

that was the first one i saw, too.

i thought it was so ridiculous that i continued watching the show and fell in love ;)

I've seen one episode of Greys Anatomy. it was the one with train crash and those two people with the pipe through them. and that asian chick lost a foot that was supposed to be reattached to a patient and her boyfriend doctor wouldn't help her find it.

I hated the show but I watched it with the girl I was seeing at the time and looked at her and said "If you ever lost a foot you needed to reattach, I'd help you find it"

I'm a retard

Hey, Sandra Oh is cute...I bet I saw the same movie, the one with the strippers, right. I've had a thing for her since she was on Arliss.

Yes! Dancing at the Blue Iguana! Fantastic stripper movie, almost as good as Showgirls! Haha

Okay, me and the boyfriend had Katherine Heigl on his 'he's allowed to cheat on me as long as I get to participate because she's hot' list but she has been removed. When I was reading a magazine at work there was a quote from her about how she was out on a smoke break while shooting this movie and she was wearing her 9 month belly and someone gave her a dirty look because they thought she was pregnant and smoking. I think smoking is SUCH a huge turn off that I removed her from the list.

Beth that is the most depressing thing ever. Smoking may be unsexy but...

|smoking| < Katherine Heigl

I hope somebody got that.

No, the magnitude (or cardinality) of smoking is not inferior to Katherine Heigl... and technically you should take the magnitude of her, so that everything is unitless... that or say that we have a mapping function in each domain called `sexy` that results in a magnitude on an absolute scale.

;)

Az...I have to agree there. One of my Sparring partners, is this little 120 lb smidgen of a thing, (6th degree black belt) who just exudes hotness when she lights up a cigar, she and I have a scheduled go round this afternoon, and then we're going to light up two cubans after my going away party.

Az...I have to agree there. One of my Sparring partners, is this little 120 lb smidgen of a thing, (6th degree black belt) who just exudes hotness when she lights up a cigar, she and I have a scheduled go round this afternoon, and then we're going to light up two cubans after my going away party.

Sometimes a cigar is more than just a cigar.

Could be, and sometimes getting your ass handed to you for three rounds, by a very attractive, native Italian software developer, isn't really getting your ass handed to you, but some bizarre Italian mating ritual...