Prometheon

Cfox

you guys are making it sound like the spanish inquisition.

I hate the radio and I hate Nickelback rip off acts so maybe I'm a little bitter.

I mean, fuck. If you're still listening, this douche from Puddle of Shit is getting as much, if not more time than Matt and he's talking about dick all. Matt comes in and plays 2 brilliant songs and gets fucking ignored and has the name of his album forgotten numerous times.

Gawd.

(sorry to any fans of Puddle of Mu...ah fuck it, who am I kidding, I don't give a shit if you like them, they suck).

:angry: ;)

((If you're taking me seriously, stop it)).

(((Since when is hating Puddle of Mud emo? Maybe if I wanted to kill myself to one of their shitty songs...)))

Edited by ccf23

honestly, not everyone thinks exactly the same way. just because you think they're brilliant doesn't mean they are to everyone. radio's a popularity contest and this is matto's last release on universal. i don't think they'll be kissing his ass too much. random complaints and offhanded remarks aren't going to help.

honestly, not everyone thinks exactly the same way. just because you think they're brilliant doesn't mean they are to everyone. radio's a popularity contest and this is matto's last release on universal. i don't think they'll be kissing his ass too much. random complaints and offhanded remarks aren't going to help.

Did I ever say anyone had to think the same way?

This is a message board, it'd be pretty fucking boring if everyone had the same opinion. All I was doing was stating why I hate the radio. I'm quite aware that Matthew doesn't have the mainstream "appeal" he used to, but the DJ's came off as borderline rude. Forgetting the name of his album...I mean come on, that's just unprofessional. They knew he was coming in, it doesn't take much "homework" to remember these things.

...but it was great to hear him play a couple of his new tracks, and even better to hear one he hasn't streamed on his website. I'm a Window is brilliant. I hope someone recorded it.

Edited by ccf23

Does this look right?

I'm a window

You're the frame

I'm a gigolo

You're in pain

I'm the highlights

You're the game

If i'm a window

You're just the rain

Everybody get off the floor tonight, alright

Everybody get off the floor tonight

Screw the whistle

Come be the train

Don't fuck the princess

Do the maid

Don't make nothing

Just go get paid

If I'm a window

You're just the rain

Everybody get off the floor tonight

Diving in and out of trash

Something down there's got to match

Going away boys

We're going away, boys

The waitress she just brings us drinks and tries to guess what we all think but it's just noise

It's just noise

Through this side door and in the lane

Somebody's sick but love's to blame

Going away boys

We're going away, boys

I'm a window

Come be some wind

I'm a window

Come break in

Did I ever say anyone had to think the same way?

This is a message board, it'd be pretty fucking boring if everyone had the same opinion. All I was doing was stating why I hate the radio. I'm quite aware that Matthew doesn't have the mainstream "appeal" he used to, but the DJ's came off as borderline rude. Forgetting the name of his album...I mean come on, that's just unprofessional. They knew he was coming in, it doesn't take much "homework" to remember these things.

...but it was great to hear him play a couple of his new tracks, and even better to hear one he hasn't streamed on his website. I'm a Window is brilliant. I hope someone recorded it.

relax, bitch.

cfox launched matt's career. jeff o'neill was the mc at matt's wedding. "uninvited guests" was started by hancock and o'neill doing an interview right in matt's livingroom. if the djs in question were fucking around, it was probably something matt told them to do. they're all buddies and matt has more of a relationship with the local stations than he does with his label. if you read ANY of his comments on the new record or what his future plans are, and you have any sense of open mindedness on the issue, you'd understand that matt doesnt give two fucks about the record. its called "hospital music" for christ's sake. he's sabotaging his career on purpose.

I'm sure Matt told them to forget the name of his album.

;)

I never said anything about Matt "sabotaging" his career or if he cares about the record (which I'm sure he does, it's probably his most personal record to date...He just might not give a damn about how successful it is). I was stating my opinion that forgetting the name of the album of the act preforming in your studio is bush league and disrespectful considering the amount of homework that goes into remembering the name of an album. I could care less if Matt and the boys from CFOX have regular circle jerks live on air at Matt's apartment or whatever kind of relationship they have.

That, and I've always had a flaming hatred for Puddle of Mud, so any chance I can take to make fun of them, I'm going to do it.

I recorded it... I missed the first minute or so maybe, but I got the important parts.

The only thing is it is 24 minutes and about 22 megs, so I just got to figure out where to host it.

yousendit

Maximum file size 100 megs, link will be good for a week. Click on Services -> Lite.

Oh, hey, by the way...From Matt's blog, posted by Dale Mugford:

Edited by ccf23

Off the FM tuner of my mp3 player. It's not perfectly crystal clear, but pretty damn good.

yousendit

Maximum file size 100 megs, link will be good for a week. Click on Services -> Lite.

Ha, yeah, I'm uploading it to yousendit as we speak. Er... Type.

[hide_me]Aaaaand here it is:

http://download.yousendit.com/1CEDA4E430BE11C5[/hide_me]

Good job by Dale Mugford!

Great performances by Matt Good. I'm a Window sounds effing awesome. I wonder how it will bleed with girl wedged under the front of a firebird and i am not safer than a bank.

Oh my god. That radio edit is freakin' awful. How could they do that O_O

Edited by Gomo

Good job by Dale Mugford!

Great performances by Matt Good.  I'm a Window sounds effing awesome.  I wonder how it will bleed with girl wedged under the front of a firebird and i am not safer than a bank.

Oh my god.  That radio edit is freakin' awful.  How could they do that O_O

Glad to see someone here is objective enough to share the same views I have.

;)

Edited by ccf23