shade what the fuck is up your ass, that made you a fucking musical genius, either we all have to like what you listen too, or we have no taste in music whatsoever, i like what i like, and thats all that matters

EDIT: Does music always have to have substance? Or is music there to pick us up when we are down, and give us feeling?

Edited by Audio of Being

1. I am no musical genius

2. everyone's taste in music > everyone elses taste in music

3. I don't want to know what's up my ass

4. Does all music have to have substance?...to me...I can only hope so.

5. Anyone who actually takes me seriously is as retarded as I am. I know fuck all about anything....if I had any idea what shit was about I probably wouldn't be posting on some messageboard like a cofused animal in headlights.

6. I can't spell confused right.

Edited by shade

music does not need to have substance, if the music makes you sad, let it, and so on, music is about freeings one self, to make you feel what you want to feel, have you ever thought that people who make music base it more on feeling, then on substance...

Edited by Audio of Being

This thread started out pretty well but then it went downhill very quickly. Let's make it more interesting. Bands of this genre that I can't stand:

Nickelback

Creed

Limp Bizkit

Saliva

Linkin Park

Papa Roach

Godsmack

Puddle Of Mud

Who did I forget?