ecnarf

Being Smarter Than A Fifth Grader

its even more brainless than trying to outsmart a 5th grader.

pick a box.

hope it has a million dollars in it.

open the next 25 or so boxes and hope the million ISNT in it. every once in a while a cocky myserty banker offers you money based on how likely it is that there's a million dollars in your box. you get three cheerleaders. go.

the upside is that there's 25 or so good looking women holding the box.

for a while it seemed as though all the black chicks held the large amounts of coin. being in a business that relies heavily on predictions and foresight of cycles, i tried to find trends but those fuckers are tricky. now i just watch frasier from 11-12 then go to bed.

I think you need to strongarm those neanderthals.

Actually, the first few times I was able to watch the daily show, I was at a cottage we were renting with satellite. We brought along one of our cousins. Between her and my sister, I had to fight for my right to watch it. It'd always be "It's our turn to watch TV!" and "Mom, Adam's watching a show about politics!" and then they'd start a fight and get my mom pissed off so that nobody could watch it.

yeah... she watches cartoons everyday from 3 until usually 5 or 5:30 when my parts get home and make her change it.so yesterday i'm like i want to watch this show (which wasn't the daily show) and she's like i want to watch kim possible and i'm like grow up and she's like you grow up. so my friend was over and she's like why don't i choose so she picks the daily show and i was loving it and my sister was hating it haha.

Actually, the first few times I was able to watch the daily show, I was at a cottage we were renting with satellite. We brought along one of our cousins. Between her and my sister, I had to fight for my right to watch it. It'd always be "It's our turn to watch TV!" and "Mom, Adam's watching a show about politics!" and then they'd start a fight and get my mom pissed off so that nobody could watch it.

renting a cottage with satellite? why don't you just sit in the fucking backyard, goof.

Guest apsham

The best part for me is the fact that Comedy Central puts up nearly all of the show the next day. ;)

renting a cottage with satellite? why don't you just sit in the fucking backyard, goof.

I'll have you know that the cottage happened to belong to a friend of my mom which was why we were able to rent it. And I mean, forget the whole thing about it right being on the lake with the highest concentration of fish in the province, you know.

I think I would be the worst deal or no deal contestant ever. I mean since I know that it is all about statistics... I would totally take my stats prof to be on my friends panel, and give him a white board...

"Howy: Jon deal or no deal

Me: I dunno, Let me check the stats

* stats prof many scribbles formulas *

Me: Ah, well the odds of me improving are better than the odds of me not improving so no deal"