money

Matthew Good Band Demo Tape For Sale

I decided to part ways with this item, which I thought might be of some interest to the folks on here. I put this up at eBay just a couple minutes ago. It's the demo tape that the Matthew Good Band recorded before releasing Last of the Ghetto Astronauts. Obviously this is quite rare.

I thought I would mention this on here since there would probably be a few people who might be interested in picking it up.

Clcik here for the eBay listing!

this thread reminds me of when i posted a link to my ebay listing of my "I hear matthew good's a real asshole" shirt.

i got people saying, "why would i buy that? i like Matthew Good?"

he wasn't selling the tape for listening, just a real collector's item.

he did start out a little too high though.

this thread reminds me of when i posted a link to my ebay listing of my "I hear matthew good's a real asshole" shirt.

i got people saying, "why would i buy that? i like Matthew Good?"

he wasn't selling the tape for listening, just a real collector's item.

he did start out a little too high though.

i would buy that shirt

well, i see you started off at a reasonable price. why don't you let the market dictate what it's worth instead of being greedy?

he can do whatever he wants. Its his tape.

Regarding the item, this would be something that would be incredibly easy to make a counterfeit. A cassette with (what seems to be) a b&w cover? I could make one of these tapes right now in couple of hours.

Not saying this "money" guy did it, maybe the person he bought it from made the counterfeit. How could someone prove this is real i wonder?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.