squall17

Hospital Music Album Cover

How do you feel about the Official album cover for Hospital Music?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about the Official album cover for Hospital Music?

• Love it!
    • Mildly satisfied with it.
    • Impartial towards it.
    • Can't say I am a fan of it...
    • I liked the fake one of the hospital bed and lamp more =(

I do. Wow, it looks like I'm one of the only. How can you say it looks boring and that it could be better when you were a fan of the hospital room? If anything that one could have been done better and is a candidate for boring. This one actually takes skill to be able to do.

Guest apsham

I had a vision of a white room, white hospital bed and something done from there. When I read that there was someone working on it, I thought that there would... really be something there other than him on a teal background. Huh.

Well, I admire the work and talent that went into the painting, but right now I like the fake cover that was released earlier.

I don't know if anyone else feels the same way but once I listen to the record in its entirety I'll have a better idea of how much I like it based on how appropriate I think it is.

I would have liked to of seen some of the art he actually made in the hospital used, but I think it suits him, since he is a big fan of simplicity. I also think it's appropriate to have his face on it because the album is so personal. It's not the greatest, but it works.