Crusader

Dear Hotbot

I remember when i was in grade 7 and we were practically forced to use hot bot and ask jeeves to search anything online. It was so idiotic - even then i knew both of these sucked monkey balls, i hope ask jeeves isn't around anymore, and if it is, i hope it also gives up.

AskJeeves was terrible. The general public does not understand search syntax, and sites like askjeeves only encourage poor behaviour. To this day I still see people typing full-sentence questions into Google.

I can't fucking stand all these adverts for search sites that have neato features that only idiots would have to use. For example, sites advertise that if you do a search for "hybrid car", it will come up with a list of searchwords including "Toyota Prius". Honestly. What possible use could that have?