sofraa

It's All Good ~ Event In Hamilton On

I have created, directed and produced a live stage show, showcasing all Matthew Good music. His music will be interpreted with dancers, a silks act and a cover band. McMaster Dancers, Rythum Plus dancers, Amy Adams, Knee Deep band, Zacada Circus and more.

Bernie Breen management did not allow me to use an image of Matthew Good nor his name on my marketing poster. I was hoping to reach his fans in that way. I am glad nearfantastica is up and running to reach anyone in or near the Hamilton Ontario region to come and check out what's going to be an incredible show. January 27, 2012, at Sir John A. Macdonald school theatre. Check out facebook event called It's All Good. Email [email protected] to reserve and purchase your tickets. I am asking that each attendee bring 1 non-perishable item. A 500 seat venue will raise 500lbs of food for the Hamilton Food Bank. Help me spread the word. If you L O V E Matthew Good music- you will love what's about to come on January 27!