haites

Two Tickets For Matthew Good On December 3rd In Vancouver

I have two tickets for Matt's December 3rd show that I bought in a pre-sale frenzy. They're aisle seats (seats 104 and 105) for row 2 of the Dress Circle - nearly centered with the stage. It looks like the balcony hangs over part of the floor level, so you're getting a great view of the band up high and equivalent to the Orchestra section's row 12 zpaw2.jpg

I managed to snag 2 tickets for row 1 during the official sale, so now my two Row 2 tickets are up for sale. Currently, the best available seats at The Vogue are a few rows back in the 4th row.

I'm willing to sell my two tickets for $80 flat - meaning I'm selling them at a loss since I also paid service fees. I paid $101.

I haven't picked up the tickets from the box office yet; so, if there are any concerns about the tickets being real etc, I can meet at The Vogue and hand over the tickets after picking them up. PM me here or feel free to email me at [email protected] for arrangements.

Edited by haites

The two tickets are still available if there are any takers. It's still early on but if anyone wants a pair of seats with a good view I'm still trying to offload them. Again...selling for less than I paid for them. $80 for two tickets.

Right now the entire orchestra section is sold out. The only side by side tickets still for sale at The Vogue are row 6 seats 101 and 102....so as far left as possible.

Edited by haites

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.