Guest Idioteque

Matthew Good: Rank Your Records (Idea)

Guest Idioteque

I was scrolling on "Noisey" earlier today and saw a really cool feature they do with musicians called "Rank Your Records", anybody else think it would be a cool idea for Matthew Good to list his albums Best/Worst & give sort of a description of Favourite/Least favourite songs, some stories & meanings behind the albums. We could all submit questions for him to answer, possibly an exclusive for "The Bored" to celebrate his 20 Year Anniversary. 

Just an idea, give these a read, it would be a great perspective from Matt over the course of 20 years. 

http://noisey.vice.com/blog/rank-your-records-slipknot-corey-taylor

http://noisey.vice.com/blog/rank-your-records-korn

Anton, maybe we can work together & see if we can make this happen if Matt is interested? An online Q&A or a quick interview before a show when the new record is out would be pretty fantastic.

Matt, if you read this and agree I promise I'll make it as painless as possible for you lol. if I get the O.K I'll personally look after the project & do my best to try and set something up once I get enough questions, and it most likely won't happen until near the end of the year when you're on tour & the new album is out, please give it a thought!