supercanuk

On The Loss Of Freedoms

This movie, America: Freedom to Fascism, i think I have posted about before, but I didn't have a free online version of the film, which is now uploaded on Google and you can get it here.

I am dissapointed by the name, I don't like the idea of calling it from freedom to fascism, but im not it's creator so who the hell am I to say anything lol.

Anyway, it starts off with a multitude of experts and regular citizens explaining how American's don't actually have a law that requires them to pay Income tax, only the heavy fist of the state which carry's out IRS raid's without the relevant statutes that give them that right. Anyway, so it is a good film, and goes through not only the Income tax issue but a few other issues relevant to a "democratic" country, it's well done and well researched and I think anyone interested in the loss of civil liberties would be interested in watching it, especially if they are American. I know it's a lot of canuk's on NF but a lot of these losses have spread to Canada as well, since the U.S. and Canada have signed onto similiar globalization treaties which scale back our rights ( concerning CAFTA, etc).

Unfortuntely, it is an appeal to American patriotism at certain points of the film, but if you can get past those small interjections, overall, worth the time watching it.

Some relevant losses to Americans include:

Executive order # 10999

Allows the government to take over all modes of transportation.

Executive order # 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

Executive order #11921

Provides that the President can declare a state of emergency that is not defined, and Congress cannot review the action for six months.

Senate Bill #1873

Allows the government to vaccinate you with untested vaccines against your will.