It's a "new" album by the Killers. It's B-sides and Unreleased tracks.

I bought it and am only 3 tracks in. OH MY GOD! So cool and So fucking good.

I consider The Killers to be one of those bands that seems to have snuck past the Top 40 Crap filter and is actually pretty damn good.

Anyone else pick this up?

Edited by sodamntired

I thought this was a joke at first, because I'm always surprised when people like The Killers. Then I saw Lou Reed. I recently was able to get into Antony and the Johnsons (which is not easy), after I found out that he toured with Lou Reed, and then Lou was on the album, which was a nice surprise as well. So I downloaded this, thinking maybe The Killers have songs that aren't their singles, and so maybe aren't the worst songs ever. This was not the case. The song was bad, The Killers as a band, lead singer included, were nothing if not annoying. In this song they sounded like a shitty Modest Mouse, who at least make annoying work for them. Lou Reed was nice, but even when he sang the song still sucked. The piano and strings at the end while he sang, just so...obvious, and overdone, and done poorly as well.

So, I've finally given this band a chance beyond their god awful singles, and they fail. I'm sorry but I disagree, I think The Killers are the epitome of Top 40 Crap.

I thought this was a joke at first, because I'm always surprised when people like The Killers. Then I saw Lou Reed. I recently was able to get into Antony and the Johnsons (which is not easy), after I found out that he toured with Lou Reed, and then Lou was on the album, which was a nice surprise as well. So I downloaded this, thinking maybe The Killers have songs that aren't their singles, and so maybe aren't the worst songs ever. This was not the case. The song was bad, The Killers as a band, lead singer included, were nothing if not annoying. In this song they sounded like a shitty Modest Mouse, who at least make annoying work for them. Lou Reed was nice, but even when he sang the song still sucked. The piano and strings at the end while he sang, just so...obvious, and overdone, and done poorly as well.

So, I've finally given this band a chance beyond their god awful singles, and they fail. I'm sorry but I disagree, I think The Killers are the epitome of Top 40 Crap.

word.