Guest Prosis

Oasis - Don't Believe The Truth Demos!

Guest Prosis

The DBTT demos leaked...

http://rapidshare.com/files/112955969/Oasi...IV_Sessions.rar

It says DIV Sessions but apparently, they're from the David Sardy sessions. The rar includes Stop The Clocks, I Wanna Live in a Dream in my Record Machine, Lord Don't Slow Me Down (with Liam on vocals), They Got Nothing On You, They Got Nothing On Me, and the demos of The Meaning Of Soul, Eyeball Tickler, Turn Up The Sun, A Bell Will Ring and Love Like A Bomb.

I'm not providing these, I justs stole the link from another forum ;)

Enjoy!

The DBTT demos leaked...

http://rapidshare.com/files/112955969/Oasi...IV_Sessions.rar

It says DIV Sessions but apparently, they're from the David Sardy sessions.  The rar includes Stop The Clocks, I Wanna Live in a Dream in my Record Machine, Lord Don't Slow Me Down (with Liam on vocals), They Got Nothing On You, They Got Nothing On Me, and the demos of The Meaning Of Soul, Eyeball Tickler, Turn Up The Sun, A Bell Will Ring and Love Like A Bomb.

I'm not providing these, I justs stole the link from another forum ;)

Enjoy!

Thanks alot for this.

I have always wanted to hear I Wanna Live In A Dream In My Record Machine, cuz Noel said it a bombastic track, and may be included on the next album

Edited by Audio of Being

Guest Prosis

Yeah and it's finally NOT FAKE! ;)

Eyeball Tickler is way more in your face than the final version which is just too polished...same with The Meaning of Soul

Not liking "I wanna live in a dream in my record machine" and "They Got Nothing On You, They Got Nothing On Me" so much...they're not bad but they're not that good...

Lord Don't Slow Me Down is way better with Liam on vocals!

A Bell Will Ring and Love Like a Bomb...same difference...

Turn Up The Sun demo is meh...

Stop The Clocks, classic! At first I thought it was a little redundant and was trying to reach a certain point and never does...then the drum and band start and I thought "aahhh there it is!" :angry: