emmit643

3Ds

So I just got the "new" Nintendo 3DS. Haven't had one since GameBoy Advance.

Anyone else have one? Any game recommendations?

So far I've got: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Super Mario Land 3D, Fire Emblem Awakening, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D, Super Smash Bros for 3DS, Pokemon X, Pokemon Black, and Fantast Life.

Some of the games I haven't tried yet cause I just got them yesterday.

Any must haves that I'm missing? So far I'm pretty I pretty into Fantasy Life. I'm almost more than halfway done Pokemon X. Ocarina of Time is a bit harder than the rest imo but I never played the original which might contribute to that.

Animal Crossing New Leaf is really simple but very relaxing and gives your brain a break. I probably play that the most.

I was thinking about getting that. My sister bought it yesterday on our game buying spree so I figured I would check out hers first before also buying it. One day in and she really likes it. So it's looking promising

Animal New Leaf is a must! I play that every damn day and I've done all their is to do on it. Stitches is the best.

But yeah, besides the ones you mentioned you need to get: Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Majora's Mask, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Code Name Steam, Mario Kart 7, Zelda Tri-Force Heros, Theaterhythm: Final Fantasy (If you like Final Fantasy and rhythm), Boxboy, Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, Bravely Default, and many more I'm not remembering. But these are the best.

What type of games do you like? If you like puzzle stuff, they have a bunch. My wife is addicted to Picross, and they have a Pokemon version of it on the online shop for free.

I was looking into Bravely Default, so I'll probably get that. Mario Kart is definitely a must. My sister said Ace Attorney is really fun too. 

watched a review for Xenoblade Chronicles 3D just now, looks pretty good!

I do like puzzles, although I will say, the really big grids in PokemonPicross I'm finding quite hard. one grid was like 15 X 20. that's too big lol.

I was looking into Bravely Default, so I'll probably get that. Mario Kart is definitely a must. My sister said Ace Attorney is really fun too. 

watched a review for Xenoblade Chronicles 3D just now, looks pretty good!

I do like puzzles, although I will say, the really big grids in PokemonPicross I'm finding quite hard. one grid was like 15 X 20. that's too big lol.

Bravely Default 2 is coming out later this year (maybe out now?) so you might be able to get the first one on sale some place soon. And yeah, those super big Pokemon picross boards are ridiculous.

Oh and you mentioned you got Fire Emblem Awakening, if you like that then a new one is also on it's way soon. Some big multi game set up.

Bravely Default 2 is coming out later this year (maybe out now?) so you might be able to get the first one on sale some place soon. And yeah, those super big Pokemon picross boards are ridiculous.

Oh and you mentioned you got Fire Emblem Awakening, if you like that then a new one is also on it's way soon. Some big multi game set up.

Yeah! Oh man! I reeeeeaaallly am liking Fire Emblem Awakening. From what I've read, I'd probably want to play Birthright, which is easier for new comers, although apparently there will be a special edition that has Birthright, Conquest and Revelations (i think?) all loaded. So then you could just play it over and make the different choice in order to play the different games.

Also, I keep dying in Super Mario Land 3D because I'm not used to being able to move everywhere. I'm used to like Super Nintendo and GameBoy Advance lol. I keep accidentally jumping off stuff

Rudy, Marcie, Gwen, Papi, Knox, Mitzi, Carmen, Carlos and Flo so far. Antonio is currently building his house (right in front of the freaking bridge why oh why lol).

Not gonna lie. I ended up picking up Happy Home Designer too. They had a used copy for 24$. Bought some amigo cards to go with it. 

I agree, the game is oddly therapeutic.