Guest Prosis

Soooo Apparently

Well, it even says in the article that the organization successfully made the transformation from using arms to peaceful means of protest, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were put on the list before they went strictly to nonviolent tactics (along with chastisement from Amnesty). This is seriously odd, though - that the decision hasn't been overturned before now. And for once, I wholeheartedly agree with Condi. hah. I do not agree, however, with the Homeland Security secretary who said in the article that it raises a debate about who is a terrorist and who is not. The ANC is clearly not a terrorist group, just as MLK and his buddies were not a terrorist group in the U.S. Civil Rights movement. What I found interesting was that this only recently surfaced, seeing as they must have been on the list for some time, facing problems getting into the U.S. I was certainly irked by the tidbit about Barbara Masekela and her ailing cousin. >.o

Nice find, Prosis.

Edited by decomposinglight