calgarydave

Parking In Handicapped Parking

lauren: specifically speaking, you're right. however, life does exist outside college and the world doesn't adapt to you, but quite the opposite.

on the topic if rising tuitions... operating a college is like operating any business. costs are directly related to in/de-flations. your tuition is minimally affected by having (non)operational elevators. dont sweat the small stuff. what you should be worried about is why the football teams get new uniforms and underarmour every season (places where there less a chance the 'business' claim the spending as necessity, for the sake of vanity/pride)

don't bitch for the sake of bitching. it's small time, it insults your intelligence and it's not very becoming.

Edited by BOHICA

I only ever took the elevator at my university in one building, because the stairs where actually on the other side of the building, and when you got to the top there was not guaranty the door would be unlocked. (Nothing sucks more than 3 flights up, locked door, 3 flights down, elevator up).

I also don't like to idle around parking lots, and will make one opportunistic loop through the front of the lot, and then head to the back. I usually like to park close to people with expensive cars who where trying to protect their paint ;)

I've also been known to reverse park into tight spaces so that people who can't park their tanks are confronted with not knowing how to get into their vehicle... when they get all upset they look at the lines and realize that I am in the space and they are not. I only hope that makes them feel sheepish.