sodamntired

My Letter To Santa Claus

Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas Chris,

I was making my list and checking it twice, trying to find out who's been naughty or nice this year and can you believe it! You have been on the Nice List all year round. Out of all of the children in all of the countries in the world, you are number one at the very top of my Nice List. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen were so excited when I told them that they danced in the snow for hours and Rudolph's nose wouldn't stop glowing because he was just so excited for you!

Chris I can't believe your already 26 years old. I will try my best to bring your presents to you on Christmas Eve.

Lets see what you want for Christmas this year Chris!

You Asked for:

girlfriend

a job

money

I will do my best Chris, I see you have been a good little boy this year.

Love,

Santa Claus

writetosanta.ca

so I guess this is a thread asking you, the borders, what are you going to do for Christmas?

Sodamned sometimes you are sodamned on the money.

Dear Santa,

I am 3000 miles away from my family for the holidays. I've never been away from them for XMas before. So this is what I want:

I want the presents I shipped out and ordered to arrive before Xmas(So far most of them have...just a couple of outstanding.)

I want the flowers that I sent for my father's grave to be tastefully and well put together.

I want the my family to know that I love them despite the fact that I can't be there.

I hope my first Xmas with my oldest godchildren in nearly 14 years will be a Merry and memorable

One.

I hope the beautiful nurse will not be to sad despite the fact that her parents are spending Xmas with relatives in Chicago, and her sister will be there as well, and this is her first xmas without them.

I hope tha all of my friends on the bored will have a very Merry Xmas as well, and get all of their wishes as well.

Thank you Santa for everything thus far,

Charles

i remember "Santa" gave me a Indiana Jones video tape for Christmas one year.

oh good ol' St. Nick, the earliest bootlegger.

question, are you going to be using Santa Claus for your kids when/if you have them?

I say, yeah, I'm probably going to.

Edited by sodamntired