I'll ask my buddy, he's the one who went to the concert and said it had been very bad... and - as i said before - i trust his opinion very much because he's more fan than me of RHCP and if he says it was very bad...

I saw the RHCP in calgary...and it fucking ruled. Flea played the trumpet. I thought they gave a great show with lots of energy. Actually i think that it's one of my favorite concerts of all time, and i'm not even a huge fan of RHCP.

The Chili Peppers were part of the best concert I've ever seen and the best part was they were a "surprise" guest on the bill!! It was November 2000 on Pearl Jam's "Binaural" tour and we went down to Seattle for the tour ending show and there was going to be a surprise band open and it turned out to be RHCP!! They played for 1 hour and a half and they were the openers! Then Pearl Jam blew the roof off Key Arena and played for 3 hours!! Amazing! Best concert ever!