i've been a long time follower of Family Guy, even though I don't get half the jokes, probably cause I don't live in America or watch that much T.V. to know all the people they talk about. annnnnyway i was wondering what the new season is like, season 4. ive seen a couple of episodes and most of it seems pretty bland or do you really have to be there sort of thing. peace out

so many priceless quotes

Peter: Hey Mort, do these suppositories come in other flavors?

Mort: Peter, are you eating those?

Peter: No, I'm shoving 'em up my but. Of course I'm eating 'em!

Tom Tucker: In other news, the man that has done more drugs than any other human being on the planet was killed today by a pack of rabid dogs, that he thought he saw.

Peter: You don't have to quit the force. I mean, you could get a desk job. Eh? You could be a desk.

ahh well i wont steal them all

Lois finds a note in Chris's pocket)

Lois: "Huh, what's this? You know Stewie, Mommy doesn't usually read things out of Chris's pocket. She's more respectufl than that."

Stewie: "Whatever helps you sleep at night, bitch."

yeah lol. im still a fan of the classics though.

Dennis Miller: I don't wanna go on a RANT here but America's foreign policy makes about as much sense as Beowolf having sex with Robert Fulton at the first Battle of Antetum. I mean when a neo-conservative defenstrates it's like Raskalnakov filibuster dioxymonohydrostinate.

Peter: What the hell does RANT mean?