Crusader

bespin, the betrayal

This is one of the Bontempo songs. Thanks to Boond for helping me with the parts I couldn't hear quite well ;)

http://www.nearfantastica.com/lyrics/song/131.html

Bespin, the betrayal… Who?

The Millennium falcon's hyperdrive is severely damaged… it escapes the clutches of the empire

Floating away from an imperial star cruiser posing as garbage

The nearest port of rescue, Cloud City. The planet Bespin.

Followed closely by Boba Fett's ship the Millennium Falcon cruises into Bespin and is greeted by sometimes rouge, sometimes friend, Lando Calrissian

Who immediately of course offers Carrie Fisher copious amounts of cocaine

"I can knock that sweet, sweet candy"

Ushered inside all seems well in Cloud City

But that is not the case...

C3PO wandering into a restricted area discovers the truth...

The Empire...

"So high on cocaine"

...has arrived before them.

Alerted to their presence by Boba Fett, scumbag to the stars.

"Oh so high on that cocaine..."

Our heroes are lead to a dining hall and betrayed by Lando Calrissian!

C3PO was in pieces...

"Oh Solo no... no..."

Han Solo is frozen in carbonite. Only to be re-awakened in Jabba the Hut's lair in Return of the Jedi, a ridiculous film that ruined the entire trilogy.

"Good theme on the skin."

Coming down off an all night coke binge, Carrie Fisher along with Chewbacca reassembled the dismantled C3PO and launch an escape. Unbeknownst to them, Luke has arrived to confront his father... Darth Vader.

Who let's be honest... is really the only badass in the entire fucking series... and has the coolest costume.

"Oh I dressed up as him for Halloween..."

Realizing that he has betrayed his friends Lando Calrissian makes a pathetic attempt to make amends and helps them escape. Of course he is only after the tail. With Han out of the way it's all the white dipp.

"Gimme that sweet sweet space love honey"

There was a fight in there of course between Luke and Darth Vader, and Luke's hand gets chopped off but who gives a shit. He falls down a tube and of course as luck would have it... a one and a billion chance... as they're flying by... they notice him hanging from some scaffolding by his leg.

Not unlike you would be able to see an ant from the thirty-first floor of a building as it wandered across the grass... in a park... 72 blocks away.

Bespin, the betrayal brought to you by BonTempo.

Copyright 2002 all rights reserved.

Except for any property of course owned by LucasFilm.

Print it thanks... thanks for that... that's great.. anything else you'd like to yell while we're recording.

Am I recording a fricking song here or what?