Crusader

Csi Season Finale

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
What the fuck!? Grissom and Sarah finally got it on? I was hoping for Lady Heather.

So anyway, I liked how Nick isn't as stupid as before and how the show seemed more 'realistic.' They slowed down the results from COTIS and well, Brass is just my hero.

I'm glad Brass didn't die but the daughter still doesn't seem right. It's hilarious that she isn't even Brass' biological daughter but hey, he's a nice guy as he still loves her.

Wasn't as cool as last season's finale, "Gravedigger", but I guess its because it wasn't directed by Tarantino.

But anyway, the twist at the end could really mess up the show.

The so-called "twist" at the end is something I saw coming since the end of the episode "Time of Your Death."

Besides, Sarah's been into Grissom since the first season. I am also glad that Brass didn't die, 'cos he's awesome.

I looked on the CSI website and that little diner thing makes sense now lol.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi/diner/

Place the mouse over Sarah and then Grissom. There heads turn to one another. The guy lying face down is Brass, you can see his badge. I still don't get what that mark is on Nick's neck.

Did anyone else laugh at the dueling scene? Glove slap was hilarious, reminded me of the Simpsons.

I hope this doesn't ruin the show, I know Grissom is apparently going to quit the show after next season but if Anthony Zuiker came back, Peterson might stay.

I was surprised by the ending myself. I also loved the duel gloveslap, it was hilarious.

If Peterson leaves that show will go to shitsville in a hurry, it'll never be the same.

No it wasn't as good as last seasons finale, I personally think they'll never top that one. Unless Quentin comes back to do another episode.