Some Random

For Sale: Mr. Blonde Action Figure Set

i've posted this thing a few other places before, so i might as well post it here. i'm looking to sell my mezco mr. blonde/marvin nash action figure set. it's the infamous torture scene set. i paid $40 bucks for it a long time ago and i'll part with it for $30 (canadian prices). honestly, it's just tucked away in a drawer, as it's too twisted a scene to display. i thought it was cool when i bought it, but...yeah. anyway, i'll post a pic if anyone's interested. it's been opened by a previous owner or store employee, but all the pieces are there in the original box (marvin nash's ear comes off, a la movie). i've never opened it. i'd prefer local pick up, but if someone wants it from away and we can figure out a way to protect both our interests, i would consider shipping (at buyers expense). i will, however, only ship within canada, to avoid border fuck ups.

okay...pics:

IMG_1154.jpg

IMG_1151.jpg

IMG_1153.jpg

IMG_1150.jpg

the hand that appears to be missing is under marvin nash and it's removable. he has a gun holding hand and razor holding hand. the other hand, gas can, razor and his gun are in a baggie behind marvin. and the box has about an inch and a half long rip in it in the corner on the back by the pic of mr. white.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.