RicardoObviouso

Two Threads

You really don't need all that much money to make a solid effort for running in your district.. Rudy Juliani blew 50 million in florida and he lost that state anyway... 50 million is more than all of the combined parties in Canada are going to spend on this upcoming federal election... to put things in perspective..

Evan's 1st ad:

(Opens with Evan, surrounded by hot topless chicks)

Evan - My fellow Canadians, I just have one question for you. Do you like breasts?

(cut to image of opponent's face, in angry frown, surrounded by women.)

Evan continues - Because my opponent, sure doesn't seem to. Now, isn't that just totally unCanadian?(Evan points to a particularly large pair and continues) Breasts are just as big as Hockey here in Canada. Yet my opponent, doesn't seem to be (Evan now cups large pair in both hands) very supportive of them, now does he. So vote for me Canada, because a vote for me, is a vote for Hockey and Breasts. (See two female Hockey Players, skating topless.)

Voice Over: Paid For By Breasts for Evan. Because They love Canada, Evan loves Canada, and we all love breasts.