Curtster

Interesting Error On Spotify

I didn't really think this deserved it's own thread, but I didn't know where else to put it.

I was listening to Live at Massey Hall on Spotify just now, and Born Losers seems to have been switched with a live solo acoustic version that I hadn't heard before.  At first I thought maybe this was from the solo acoustic show at Massey Hall in 07 that seems to have been recorded as well, but it sounds like it's at a smaller venue to me.  Anyway, it was an interesting thing to come across and I assume an error.  Has anyone else noticed this?  Sorry if this has already been discovered.

Edited by Curtster

I'll have to check this out.

Sidebar: any word on whether or not Darling will ever come to spotify? I bought LOES on itunes so I've got my copy, but I mostly use spotify and there's an empty spot on a number of playlists where Darling should be!