patrickjnixon

Solo Acoustic - 03.23.2006 - Edmonton, Meyer Horowitz Theatre

Hi Everyone,

After seeing the Kelowna setlist I was pissed that I missed the show.  I dug up my old ipod and found a bunch of old sets that were recorded really well.  I don't know who recorded this and I can't remember where I downloaded it from... this was over 10 years ago.  Anyways, this set is my favorite by far... look at that setlist!

I transferred it from my ipod to my laptop and uploaded it to Google Drive to share with you NFers.  Feel free to download and listen.  The audio quality is 10/10.  If you recorded it, thank you.

If anyone has a similar link for the recent Kelowna set I will be forever grateful. 

Setlist: Matthew Good, Solo Acoustic

03.23.2006 - Edmonton, Meyer Horowitz Theatre

Avalanche

Advertising on Police Cars

Fun Reading Banter

Alert Status Red

Empty Road

Don't Panic Banter

In a World Called Catastrophe

Written in the Shower Banter

Hopeless

Sort of a Protest Song

Can't Get Shot in the Back 

Song Writing Banter

So Long Mrs. Smith

Generation X-Wing

Tripoli

More Banter

Load Me Up

Apparations

The Fine Art of Falling Apart

Truffle Pigs

Strange Days

Fated

Symbolistic White Walls

Industructable

Prime Time Deliverance

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0f7o0VbosMtVTh0aE54V05fSjA

Edited by patrickjnixon

I believe our very own Sean Gurskey taped this. I could be mistaken but also believe the full video of this show is on youtube/torrents.  Once you get lounge access you will see a great deal of shows.  Last yr we did the 12 days of Goodness and spent the 12 days of Christmas putting out shows for everyone to listen to.  Will do it again this year if there is a demand for it.

I believe our very own Sean Gurskey taped this. I could be mistaken but also believe the full video of this show is on youtube/torrents. 

You're right on all accounts.  I recorded audio and I had a friend do video (plus samples from others that were near the front when there was a tape change).  MG has only played that venue a few times and that 2006 show was perfect for crowd, setlist and audio.  

The video is currently available on YouTube and Dimeadozen.  Of the video concerts posted last year I'm surprised that the 2006 acoustic show doesn't have more hits, but here are the respective links.  

YouTube: 

Dimeadozen: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=578065

I've listened to this concert hundreds of times.  I had no idea there video as well!!!

Thanks for recording.  The quality is so high.

I believe our very own Sean Gurskey taped this. I could be mistaken but also believe the full video of this show is on youtube/torrents.  Once you get lounge access you will see a great deal of shows.  Last yr we did the 12 days of Goodness and spent the 12 days of Christmas putting out shows for everyone to listen to.  Will do it again this year if there is a demand for it.

I am working to get into the lounge.  hahaha  I've been coming to this website for at least 10 years but just don't post often.