MatthewGoodFan101

Old MGB Setlists

In addition to finding that MGB Much More Music Bio, I also found a bunch of MGB setlists from 1998 to 2001. I added them all to setlist.fm, so if there's an MGB show you attended and you wanna see if the setlist for that show is on there, check em out. It's also interesting to just see which songs they frequently played, seldom played and never played. They apparently never played Middle Class Gangsters, The Inescapable Us, and Going All The Way.

Edited by MatthewGoodFan101

I'm guessing you got those from Chad's site.  I agree really cool to see the old sets. 

As for Middle Class Gangster and Inescapable Us, they were definitely performed once.  Before Geoff Lloyd died he posted saying that everything from Underdogs was played live at least once because they did a promo thing for the album where they played 3 songs each at four different record stores in one city (must have played four songs at one Im assuming) but he claimed they played the whole album.  

I'm guessing you got those from Chad's site.  I agree really cool to see the old sets. 

i assume that's where the MMMBio came from too haha

here's a recording of Uncle Fucka

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qra0xgofyyixhtq/Matthew%20Good%20Band%20-%202001-01-05%20-%20Vancouver%2C%20British%20Columbia%20-%2005%20-%20Uncle%20Fucka.mp3?dl=0

Exactly. Also found Matt's OHNM interview with Alan Cross there. What a great site that is for a Matt Good superfan. And thanks for showing the link to that audio clip.

Hey Chad, I taped a video interview with Matt Good onto VHS tape circa 2002. The show was called Rockburn Presents on the CPAC channel. They covered a lot of topics in the interview. He talked about how he opened up for The Who, how he once wanted to teach history at the university level, that he did the Suzuki music program from the age of about 6 to 12, etc. 

I can upload the interview mp3 files for you, if you want to include them on your site. The quality is not the best though.

Edited by girl