Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
daniel_v

Calgary Flood Aid Concert 2013

Recommended Posts

Does anyone happen to have a digital copy of the 3 songs Matt and the band played that month at the concert? It was broadcast live and I've been looking online, but can't find anything that exists. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8-15-2013,

 

Load me up, Weapon, Had it Coming

 

I will look for this tonight, if I have it  I will post it in the gifts thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, foats said:

8-15-2013,

 

Load me up, Weapon, Had it Coming

 

I will look for this tonight, if I have it  I will post it in the gifts thread.

Cool! Even if you can't find it I appreciate you looking. 

Just out of curiosity though, do you mean you have the audio to it, or both the audio and video to it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe audio. I am almost positive someone posted this years ago when it aired. I almost swear they did. I know for certain I have the November 2013 Calgary shows. I find it weird I would have those but not this one.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 6:29 PM, foats said:

I believe audio. I am almost positive someone posted this years ago when it aired. I almost swear they did. I know for certain I have the November 2013 Calgary shows. I find it weird I would have those but not this one.  

Thanks for posting those Foats. Very gracious of you. I should have been more clear when I first posted though that I meant the video of it. I was looking for it all over the place and couldn't find it.

Eventually, just a few days ago, I got lucky and found that there was a website for the flood aid concert and they have a copy of the entire televised performance. It was just unlisted for some reason which is why it doesn't show up on Youtube searches. Matt and the band start at the 3:33.33 mark. Was a great performance. Jimmy was always intense and lively on guitar and I really miss the dynamic Anthony brought with the keys. He adds

some nice texture and depth into the songs.
 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/26/2018 at 12:53 AM, daniel_v said:

Eventually, just a few days ago, I got lucky and found that there was a website for the flood aid concert and they have a copy of the entire televised performance. It was just unlisted for some reason which is why it doesn't show up on Youtube searches. Matt and the band start at the 3:33.33 mark. Was a great performance. Jimmy was always intense and lively on guitar and I really miss the dynamic Anthony brought with the keys. He adds some nice texture and depth into the songs.

Nice find!  1 MGB, 1 early MG and 1 off the latest at the time.  Nice sampler.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.