daniel_v

Calgary Flood Aid Concert 2013

33 minutes ago, foats said:

8-15-2013,

Load me up, Weapon, Had it Coming

I will look for this tonight, if I have it  I will post it in the gifts thread.

Cool! Even if you can't find it I appreciate you looking. 

Just out of curiosity though, do you mean you have the audio to it, or both the audio and video to it? 

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 6:29 PM, foats said:

I believe audio. I am almost positive someone posted this years ago when it aired. I almost swear they did. I know for certain I have the November 2013 Calgary shows. I find it weird I would have those but not this one.  

Thanks for posting those Foats. Very gracious of you. I should have been more clear when I first posted though that I meant the video of it. I was looking for it all over the place and couldn't find it.

Eventually, just a few days ago, I got lucky and found that there was a website for the flood aid concert and they have a copy of the entire televised performance. It was just unlisted for some reason which is why it doesn't show up on Youtube searches. Matt and the band start at the 3:33.33 mark. Was a great performance. Jimmy was always intense and lively on guitar and I really miss the dynamic Anthony brought with the keys. He adds

some nice texture and depth into the songs.

• Like 1

On 12/26/2018 at 12:53 AM, daniel_v said:

Eventually, just a few days ago, I got lucky and found that there was a website for the flood aid concert and they have a copy of the entire televised performance. It was just unlisted for some reason which is why it doesn't show up on Youtube searches. Matt and the band start at the 3:33.33 mark. Was a great performance. Jimmy was always intense and lively on guitar and I really miss the dynamic Anthony brought with the keys. He adds some nice texture and depth into the songs.

Nice find!  1 MGB, 1 early MG and 1 off the latest at the time.  Nice sampler.