THE MAN

Copyright & DSK

Has anyone here heard of the band Copyright or DSK? Copyright is Christian Thor Valdson's old band and it really is amazing. DSK is Rich Priske and Dave Genn's old band. i really suggest to everyone to try and hear thier songs. in particular "Rock Machine" by Copyright. You will all thank me later. tell me what you think when you hear it.

I saw Copyright at some festival, maybe a Molson Canadian summer tour thing, in Vancouver a few years ago and they were hysterical.

They were pretty bad and cheesy and the lead singer was way too intense. People started throwing little things to the stage and one guy threw a water bottle but it missed and just hit the stage.

So the lead singer just picked it up and threw it as hard as he could back at the guy and hit him. Then he gave him a look like "You want more?" That was actually really cool.