BaconFacedWilson

Your First Time

I heard strange days when I was in high school about three years ago and really loved the lyrics and the powerful sincerity of his voice.

I bought Audio of Being first and it's still probably my favorite cd, tied with Beautiful Midnight and Dream Theater's SixDegreesInnerTurbulence.

mgb played a 3 night gig in Calgary just before BM came out. My friends roommate was at the show and wound up hanging out with the guys after the show. My friend was then invited down to party with them, then some how ended up having everyone but Matt back at their place. Turns out that they left the girls a copy of the tracklisting, and that's kind of how I got into them, on her recommendation. I remember seeing the video for apparitions on Much, and I absolutely hated it. This was in my heavy metal days though, i listened to a lot of Deftones and such. Beautiful Midnight was the first mgb disc i got and it blew me away. Picked up the others after that, and I still can't really get into LOTGA, although there are a couple songs that I really do appreciate now.

So, yeah...

D