BaconFacedWilson

Your First Time

How did you guys and gals first hear about Matthew Good (Band)?

I first found out about the band from a comic news site. It was rumored that Radio Bomb was going to be in the first Spider-man and on the soundtrack. So out of curiosity i listend to the song and really liked it. I found out they were releasing Beautiful Midnight in the US so i bought it when it came out and i loved it and got more.

I heard apparitions on the radio in grade 7. I never bought underdogs until later. My friend later recorded Hello Time Bomb when it was first released and played it for me. From there I went to the record shop and bought Last of the Ghetto Astronauts and Beautiful Midnight. At first I didnt like either album and thought I had just wasted my money. They really grew on me after though.

Matthew Good had nothing to do with my first time, not that it's any of your fucking business.

But if you want my story of the first time I heard Matthew Good, it's probably in the thread like this from last week, and the one from two weeks ago.

Hello Time Bomb was on Big Shiny Tunes 4. Funny thing, I only ever remember listening to 2 songs on that album when I first got it. Years later, I somehow recognized the name "Matthew Good Band" on the track listing, so I thought I'd have a listen.

Everything else is history.

this thread is redone every week, but this has the best title out of all of them:D

I heard Rico (or maybe it was EIA, i can't remember anymore) on Much when i was ten and i bought Underdogs. I was all like "My balls haven't dropped but i love good music!!"

I was a paradox all right. All my friends were into Spice Girls. I was an outcast...

My dad had been given a copy Beautiful Midnight to listen to because Matt was going to be on a TV show he was working on, and he had to chose what MGB song should be on the show. He gave me the CD and told me to chose. I listened to the CD when I was lying on the beach in Mexico......... I never ever turned back. Still one of my top albums of all time!