I haven't been here in awhile. ;)

So last Monday I went to see Hot Hot Heat at the Croatian Cultural Centre in Vancouver, and low and behold this fantastic band comes on stage right before them. They were the Futureheads. I'd heard of them, but never heard their music before. Needless to say they are amazing in concert and their music isn't too shabby either.

I suggest you give 'em a gander.

i find they sound like the majority of brithish rock/dance bands... fanz , bloc party, and all those... but yeah... they have some good ones

Gee...you're pretty ignorant.

Franz Ferdinand, Bloc Party and The Futureheads all sound different whilst drawing from the same vat of influences.

Gee...you're pretty ignorant.

Franz Ferdinand, Bloc Party and The Futureheads all sound different whilst drawing from the same vat of influences.

yeah it just seems like that genre is getting a little saturated... there are a lot of bands coming out with that same indie rock/ dance type sound. more franz fertinand than bloc party (they're almost in a league of their own).

i don't know maybe its just their singles that have a similar type sound.