Hey was anyone else there? I had a killer time, moshing and stuff all day. What would you say was the most vicious moshpit? I'd have to say it was No Use's one. I almost died, and lost my shoe in the Thrice one. It was killer.

Fuck Warped Tour sucked this year. I was going to make an effort to go, but there were two bands that i liked, (My Chemical Romance and Gym Class Heroes), and then like 5 bands that i think are okay (Transplants, Thrice, All-American Rejects...)

I like emo, but god!! This year is so fucking generic. MCR are AMAZING live though, so i'd strongly encourage going, if you can.

And itchy!! Come on!! I called in sick to go see Sum 41!! Sum 41!! i think you could have made it.

Fuck Warped Tour sucked this year. I was going to make an effort to go, but there were two bands that i liked, (My Chemical Romance and Gym Class Heroes), and then like 5 bands that i think are okay (Transplants, Thrice, All-American Rejects...)

I like emo, but god!! This year is so fucking generic. MCR are AMAZING live though, so i'd strongly encourage going, if you can.

And itchy!! Come on!! I called in sick to go see Sum 41!! Sum 41!! i think you could have made it.

I saw Sum 41... they put on a good show. But I absolutly HATE My Chemical Romance, Gerard Way is an asshole, and according to the roadies I was talking to while they were playing, he uses the same speach at every venue! He refused to see his fans and just seems like a total prick. (I was in their moshpit for a while, and it was full of screaming 13 year old girls....) I Didn't think they were that good. I enjoyed the Halifax show and the Matches way more.

I saw Sum 41... they put on a good show. But I absolutly HATE My Chemical Romance, Gerard Way is an asshole, and according to the roadies I was talking to while they were playing, he uses the same speach at every venue! He refused to see his fans and just seems like a total prick. (I was in their moshpit for a while, and it was full of screaming 13 year old girls....) I Didn't think they were that good. I enjoyed the Halifax show and the Matches way more.

Sum 41 are way better live.

Speach? I saw them in March, in Portland, ME, and they blew every other band out of the water, and they were playing with Killswitch Engage, Underoath and the Used.

And about meeting the fans? Meh. Most of the people that call themselves MCR fans are 13 year old girls who debate about who is more misunderstood. I can't really say i blame him. And do artists need to meet with fans anyway? Their job is to write and perform music, last time i thought about it.

Sum 41 are way better live.

Speach? I saw them in March, in Portland, ME, and they blew every other band out of the water, and they were playing with Killswitch Engage, Underoath and the Used.

And about meeting the fans? Meh. Most of the people that call themselves MCR fans are 13 year old girls who debate about who is more misunderstood. I can't really say i blame him. And do artists need to meet with fans anyway? Their job is to write and perform music, last time i thought about it.

You have a point, a huge one. But I've seen Kill Switch Engaged and Underoath, and I think they are both way better than My Chemical Romance. Maybe it's just because I hold a personal grudge against Gerard Way... I also don't like their new cd. Their I Brought You Bullets, Your Brought me Your Love days were way, way better.

I don't know what i think, in regards to the two cds. My favourite MCR songs (Demolition Lovers and Early Sunsets Over Monroeville, Vampires Will Never Hurt You and Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us) are on IBYMBYBMYL, TCFSR just flows so much better, and has some amazing lyrics.

TCFSR just flows so much better, and has some amazing lyrics.

I actually don't like their lyrics. It may be because when I first hear a song, I hear the lyrics wrong, and my mind is way too cool, so I hear something absolutly rad. Until I actually see the lyrics. Then I realize that what they said sucked.