RicardoObviouso

Attn: Hockey Players

liquidating my stick inventory.

the following sticks have never been taped, never been cut, never been used....EVER.

1 x Easton Stealth grip. iginla curve. 100 flex. carbon end plug.

$180

2 x Easton Synergy Si-Core Grip. iginla curve. 100 flex.

2 x Easton Synergy Si-Core Grip. drury curve. 100 flex

1 x Easton Synergy Si-Core Grip. lidstrom curve. 85 flex.

$120 each

3 x Easton Synergy Grip. sakic curve. 110 flex.

2 x Easton Synergy Grip. modano curve. 110 flex.

1 x Easton Synergy Grip. shanahan curve. 110 flex.

1 x Easton Synergy Grip. lidstrom curve. 100 flex.

$100 each

if you're not local, shipping is extra ($10-15). if you buy more than one, i'll foot the bill.

i'm right-handed at everything, though when I first picked up a hockey stick I shot left but my dad told me it was wrong because I wrote with my right hand and therefore I had to shoot right. I blame that as the reason as to why I suck.

i'm right-handed at everything, though when I first picked up a hockey stick I shot left but my dad told me it was wrong because I wrote with my right hand and therefore I had to shoot right. I blame that as the reason as to why I suck.

You should kick your dad in the nuts. Although I'm left handed, I was taught to swing right handed in baseball and the same for golf, I'd probably be upset but I was pretty good at both sports.

on somewhat of a side topic, have you ever wonders home much it cost nhl teams to buy there players sticks for the season? i mean, it is under the cap right now, and if they are about $200 a stick, and the a player can go through 1 or 2 a game, for a 86? game season. that is going to cost a lot of money.

starting next year teams are allowing players a $5000 stick allowance, everything after that is the players responsibility.

but to answer your question... $200 is the retail price. stick companies will usually either sell the sticks to a team for cost/wholesale or sometimes give to the player for free (if they market the exact stick or the player is sponsored (sidney crosby doesnt pay for his reebok stuff because they pay him to use it). meanwhile, every player who has their own retail stick uses theirs for free because that company sells it. when a player switches sticks, and the curve is popular, it will usually follow him to the new company (ie mike modano switched from easton to reebok and there is now a reebok modano available)... you'll also see some sticks that are identical curves. rick nash uses a TPS stick and sakic uses easton, but they are the same curve. modano uses reebok and forsberg uses easton but THEY are the same curve. a player will switch the curve on his stick to one that already exists in order to save his team money and become sponsored.

to add to this, at the end of every season, stick manufacturers have tons and tons of leftover sticks that players didnt end up using, so they sell them to retailers for a significantly lowered price. these are actual sticks that players would have used, and are called either pro-stock or pro-return. the cool thing about them is that they have no actual flex rating because they are fully customed and are usually less flashy looking and thus cheaper.

Edited by one_trick_pony

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.