So any Blue Rodeo fans 'round here? And if so, what are your fave tunes?

My all time fave is definately Five Days In May. I think they only have one song, that I will NOT listen to, bcause it is one of the worst songs ever....Brown Eyed Dog. I hate it. Anyways, what are the faves among the fans?

I do like them. As far as favs go I'd have to say; Five Days In May, Lost Together, Bad Timing & It Hasn't Hit Me Yet.

Several years ago they played a country music festival in my hometown and while I wasn't there to see them (was at work), I was part of the staff for the event and got my girlfriend to have them autograph my staff shirt. She told Jim Cuddy who it was for and he signed it:

To The Boyfriend - Jim Cuddy.

Pretty cool of him.

Guest apsham

My father is a huge fan so it sort of trickled down on me. I would have to say that my favorites include; Rain Down On Me, Bulletproof and Hasn't Hit Me Yet among some others.

I have yet to be to a show though, although dad has offered multiple times, mainly when I was younger however.

I do like them. As far as favs go I'd have to say; Five Days In May, Lost Together, Bad Timing & It Hasn't Hit Me Yet.

Several years ago they played a country music festival in my hometown and while I wasn't there to see them (was at work), I was part of the staff for the event and got my girlfriend to have them autograph my staff shirt. She told Jim Cuddy who it was for and he signed it:

To The Boyfriend - Jim Cuddy.

Pretty cool of him.

Awe thanks baby. he was cool about signing it for me espicialy since i had just had them sign one for me and got my pic taken with them. my fav songs are the same as his

HAHHA oh Blue Rodeo.. I like them

i am actually family friends with them.

My mom's friend, Rena married Jim Cuddy...

i go up to his farm every year...

It's a lot of fun

so enivous.